The weight of this product is 3.30kg. It is categorised under Default Category, Toys, Baby & Children , Toys, Ride on Toys, Outdoor Toys & Activities, Electric & Petrol Ride Ons, T1GR1S.
The International Article Number which is also known as EAN Code is 0762022606973. And the Bonsoni stock keeping unit number is BDL-JBB125.
This product currently is in stock and priced at £ 178.98. Please read the safety instruction before using this product as provided on the more details table below.
The T1GR1S Junior Boys Snowboard and Bindings 125cm is eligible for free shipping in the mainland UK.
- Dimensions for 125cm snowboard - Tip / Waist / Tail - 242 / 210 / 242
- Construction type - Full Cap
- Core - Light poplar
- Topsheet - Duclear TPU/ABS mix
- Sidewall - ABS
- Edges - Rockwell 48 Steel with rubber foil damping
- Base - Crown E901 extruded PE with tri-axial fibreglass upper
- Available sizes - 110cm, 125cm, 132cm
- Included - 1 x junior snowboard, 1 x pair of junior bindings
A great value snowboard for the aspiring Shaun White!
At last, a quality snowboard that doesn't cost the earth. This great value Tigris junior snowboard is perfect for young beginners to find their way on the slopes.
Don't spend a fortune renting inferior equipment when you can buy your own for a fraction more!
- Dimensions - 125cm long (see below for size guide)
- Design - Boys design
- Suitable for - All-mountain riding for beginners to intermediates
- Included - Snowboard and binding package (bindings will require mounting)
- Suitable age range - approx. 9-12 years or 135 - 149cm height
- Size Guide
When sizing a board, height and weight are more important than age. As a general rule, a junior snowboard should reach between the chest and chin for normal height, weight and riding.
1) Measure your child's weight in kg and height in cm.
2) Use the chart below for an approximation of the suitable board size. Your child may be lighter or heavier than their respective height.
3) For a child that is lighter than their height on the chart, size the board to the shorter end of the scale, which will allow easier turning.
4) For a child that is heavier than their height on the chart, size the board to the longer end of the scale. A shorter board will turn to quickly and be difficult to control for a heavier rider.
Choose a shorter board if;
- Experience - They are a cautions boarder or beginner
- Lighter - The child's weight is lighter than average for their height
Choose a longer board if;
- Experience - They are a more experience, more aggressive rider
- Heavier - The child's weight is heavier than average for their height
- Growing room - You want to purchase a board that has 'growing room'. We do not recommend sizing the board too large for the child's height or weight, and it may impede their progression to ride on an incorrectly sized board
Height and weight on the chart provided are based on the 50th percentile for each age range listed.
NOTE - Bindings are not supplied mounted to the board, but all fixings required are included.
|Product Name||T1GR1S Junior Boys Snowboard and Bindings 125cm|
|Actual Product Weight||3.3000|
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)||No|
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)||No|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Dimension||14.2 x 28 x 120 cm|
Other products you might be interested in
Regular Price: £548.01
Regular Price: £2,069.64
Regular Price: £1,072.21
Utility/Carving/Bread/Chef Knife 4 Chopping Boards/Rubberwood&Stainless Steel Block 8pc Knife & Chopping Board Set by Protege Homeware
Regular Price: £93.56
Regular Price: £261.84
Regular Price: £372.00
Regular Price: £908.49
Regular Price: £824.51
Regular Price: £407.84
Regular Price: £255.78
Regular Price: £143.56
Regular Price: £2,562.12