The weight of this product is 2.10kg. It is categorised under Default Category, Toys, Baby & Children , Toys, Ride on Toys, Outdoor Toys & Activities, Electric & Petrol Ride Ons, T1GR1S.
The International Article Number which is also known as EAN Code is 0762022606768. And the Bonsoni stock keeping unit number is JSU100.
This product currently is in stock and priced at £ 107.38. Please read the safety instruction before using this product as provided on the more details table below.
The T1GR1S Junior Unisex Ski 100cm is eligible for free shipping in the mainland UK.
- Dimensions for 100cm ski - Tip / Waist / Tail - 98 / 65 / 89
- Construction type - Full Cap
- Core - Light poplar
- Topsheet - Duclear TPU/ABS mix
- Edges - Rockwell 48 Steel with rubber foil damping
- Base - Crown E901 extruded PE with bi-axial fibreglass upper
- Available sizes - 100cm, 120cm, 130cm
- Included - 1 x pair of junior skis (no bindings)
- Binding type - To suit 'flat ski' junior bindings similar to Tyrolia SX 4.5
Great value skis for the aspiring Bode Miller!
At last, a quality pair of junior skis that don't cost the earth. These great value Tigris junior carving skis are perfect for young beginners to find their way on the slopes.
Don't spend a fortune renting inferior equipment when you can buy your own for a fraction more!
- Dimensions - 100cm long (see below for size guide)
- Design - Unisex design
- Suitable for - All-mountain alpine skiing for beginners to intermediates
- Included - Skis only (no bindings)
- Suitable age range - approx. 5-7 years or 110 - 120cm height
1) Measure your child's weight in kg and height in cm.
2) Use the chart below for an approximation of the suitable ski size. Your child may be lighter or heavier than their respective height.
3) For a child that is lighter than their height on the chart, size the ski to the shorter end of the scale. Longer, heavier skis will be more difficult to control for a lighter skier.
4) For a child that is heavier than their height on the chart, size the ski to the longer end of the scale. A shorter ski will turn to quickly and be difficult to control for a heavier skier.
Choose shorter skis if;
- Experience - They are a cautions skier or beginner
- Lighter - The child's weight is lighter than average for their height
- Ski type - They want to make short, quick, slalom turns rather than ski faster
Choose longer skis if;
- Experience - They are a more experience, more aggressive skier
- Heavier - The child's weight is heavier than average for their height
- Ski type - They want to make long, giant slalom turns and ski faster
- Growing room - You want to purchase a ski that has 'growing room'. We do not recommend sizing skis too large for the child's height or weight, and it may impede their progression to ski on incorrectly sized skis
Height and weight on the chart provided are based on the 50th percentile for each age range listed.
|Product Name||T1GR1S Junior Unisex Ski 100cm|
|Actual Product Weight||2.1000|
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)||No|
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)||No|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Dimension||11 x 28 x 120 cm|
Other products you might be interested in
Regular Price: £195.04
Regular Price: £53.93
Regular Price: £165.43
Regular Price: £112.90
Regular Price: £898.92
Regular Price: £438.17
Bonsoni Jammu Coffee Table Hand Made From Solid Mango Wood In Dark Mahogany by British Raj Furniture
Regular Price: £560.28
Regular Price: £1,279.08
Regular Price: £2,022.12
Bonsoni Ergonomic Shape Premium Operators Office Chair With Headrest In Blue By Tipton Office Furniture
Regular Price: £419.72
Regular Price: £340.46
Regular Price: £59.85